Saturday, 21 April 2012

Scene two shot one.

I decided to discuss now on my blog my artistic process, to a certain extent. I'm gonna be talking about this shot: SC2S1

How this shot came to be was I firstly freehand drew the background with a blue animation pencil. From there i scanned it into photoshop and added the colours and textures. I began working on the main character's 'busking' animation. I tried to keep everything relatively old looking with a monochromatic colour palette. Once the animation was complete, I started work on designing the pedestrians. I used the blue animation pencil again. I find it a lot easier to come up with designs and such freehand. Digital will always feel somewhat hindering to me.


I then cleaned up the designs in photoshop and animated them in flash as symbols.




No comments:

Post a Comment