Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Over the hills and far away.

Yeah I should be updating this blog more than I have been...
This shot was sort of fun to do. I enjoyed animating the grass, even though it didn't turn out very good. The cyclical animation was too obvious. I also had the Jeb character walking into shot from the bottom of the screen. For that I just made a symbol out of s static image and rocked it back and forth to give the illusion of shifting weight between strides.. This also looked rather cheap and lazy, oh well. It'd be great to animate something in full just to prove to myself that I can do it. I like the vibrancy of the blue tones. This shot looks quite different from the earlier shots, and I think that works well as a progression, as the story is approaching present day, which isn't monochromatic at all.  Besides the grass blowing in the wind, which was animated in flash, all other elements were drawn up in photoshop and exported into flash as transparent background pngs.

Railroad sign.

moody weather.

Just some OT beginning sequence props.



No comments:

Post a Comment